Friday, July 18, 2014

Hip Hop Harem Pants


Here I am again with another pattern test.  Testing seems to be the only thing I blog about lately, but to be honest testing is the only sewing I have been doing.  I love to test new patterns.  The deadline keeps me on task, making new friends around the world, and the designers are always so nice (Lydia the designer at Kiwis Closest was sooo nice) !  But I think the reason I love testing the most is that you get to see all of these wonderful takes on one pattern.   Today I think I will share ONE of my take : ) Hehe I have another I plan to share later.


I used interlock knit for Mila's harem pants.  I had won the fabric on Facebook from Banberry Place I think
last year.  It's a fabulous blue that I have been hording way to long because I wanted to save it for something good : ).


I will be honest I do have a few harem pant patterns. What I like about this pattern is that it has a slimmer fit.  They are not the giant Aladdin pants fit like the other patterns I have.



This pattern took me a whole maybe 10 minutes to sew up.  I honestly think they are the quickest pants I have ever sewn!  




The Hip Hop Harem pants pattern is available in sizes 0-6 and has three different crotch lengths to fit a disposable diaper, cloth diaper, or nappies you can grab your pattern HERE on Craftsy.




5 comments:

  1. Those are really sweet pants, and brilliant that they sewed up so quickly.

    www.calascrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your daughter is so damn cute ^_^ i love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I think she is super cute too : )

    ReplyDelete