Friday, June 19, 2015

My poor little blog, so neglected

I have been doing a shiesty job with my blog
lately.  We are busy here...Baseball, sun, summer...everything wonderful!  I do really love summer : ).  Although busy, I have still been up to a bit of sewing and photographing, I just have not been sharing here as much as I would like to.  If you would like to see my sewing on a more current timeframe you may want to follow me on instagram.  I do a little better job keeping up with posts when I can use my phone.  So I thought I should share a bit at what I have been working on.  A few months back I was invited or more auditioned for the Pattern Revolution team.  I made it!  And have been doing a little bit of posting over there.

This one is Phoebe's Drop Waist Dress.  Reviewed here

And Rayann's Retro, reviewed here

Did you know I LOVE BG patterns! : )  I had the chance to review the Tilly top by Brownie Goose.  You can find the review here

How about a mash up!  This one was for Pattern Revolution as well.  I mashed up the Trendsetter & Gypsy Rose.  This was my outcome but I really love what some of the other ladies did.  Check it out here and you can grab both patterns here

I just sewed up and took pictures of this camera bag for Pattern Revolution.  I completely love the pattern even though it took me for ever to create!  It was soooo worth the time and money invested. The pattern is by Swoon and is the Camille Pattern.  Find the review HERE.

Most recently I had the chance to sew up one of the new Violet Field Threads patterns.  This is now maybe my favorite skirt ever.  Find the review HERE and the pattern HERE



I have also been up to a bit of testing for of course Lil Luxe, but also Winter Wear Designs.  These shorts are so fast and really comfy.  Here is a link to the pattern. Check it out.  These shorts have a whole bunch of options!

I tested this skirt for an update.  It is a Lil Luxe pattern, the Haute Shorts.  I love it and the photo of course does not do justice!!!  Find the pattern here

 Here is a New Release by Lil Luxe The Rural Romper

Yes again, Lil Luxe!  This is amazing adorable little crop jacket.  The Lakeshore Crop, find it HERE


My husband and I have also been busy with our Etsy shop.  I do not think I have really shared much about our shop.  You can find a link way above titled "Shop".  I always intend to list more handmade clothes but I just have such little time.  Here are a few handmade items you can find in there.  We have been so very busy with the woodworking stuff.!

This is our American Girl Doll furniture.  The white set below was custom made for one creative lady!  Find her blog here.  For real!  I want her doll house for Mila.  It is amazing



We have also scored some really gorgeous 100+ year old barn wood from a farm in Southern Minnesota.  Bathroom fixtures has been are best seller to date!  LINK



Last but not least, look at this very cute girl on a very cute custom bed! <3
Yes, it comes in toddler, doll, and photo prop size : )  Find all of these here plus a bunch more : )

My intentions are to keep up with my blog a little more.  Maybe even a series or something : )  So please stop back and thanks for visiting!!!

2 comments: